- This event has passed.
Cape Fear Garden Club Azalea Garden Tour
April 14, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Airlie Gardens is honored to be part of the 64th Annual Cape Fear Garden Club Azalea Garden Tour©. An official event of the North Carolina Azalea Festival, the tour is one of the longest running and most popular garden tours in the South. Gardens are open 10:00 am until 6:00 pm daily Friday April 13th-Sunday April 15th(Airlie is open Saturday & Sunday only) and children under 12 are admitted free with a paid adult. Cape Fear Garden Club Azalea Belles© will welcome visitors to each garden throughout the three-day tour.
Garden Tour Dates
- Friday, April 13th (Airlie Gardens CLOSED for private event)
- Saturday, April 14th
- Sunday, April 15th
- Open 10am-6pm (Airlie Gardens last admission 5:30)
*Airlie will be closed to the Garden Tour & General Public on Friday, April 13th for a private Azalea Festival Event
- Tickets are $25.00 (plus $1.25 postage), good for all three days(Airlie open Saturday & Sunday Only)
- Purchase tickets ONLINE or at any of the locations listed below. They will also be available at each garden during the tour(cash or check only).
- Please note: This ticket is NOT valid for the Queens Luncheon at Airlie Gardens on Friday, April 13th. Please visit www.ncazaleafestival.org for more information about the Queens Luncheon and other Azalea Festival events.
A Proper Garden – 2 Ann Street, Chandler’s Wharf – 910-763-7177
Ace Hardware – 3516 College Road – 910-395-1904
Azalea Festival Ticket Office – 5725 Oleander Drive, Suite B-7 – 910-794-4650
Barnes & Noble – 850 Inspirations Drive, Mayfaire
Beautiful Flowers by June – 250 Racine Drive, Suite 10, Racine Commons
Crabby Chic – 4107-B Oleander Drive
Craft Hardware – 7002 Wrightsville Avenue, Wrightsville Beach – 910-256-4782
Dragonflies – 4106 Oleander Drive – 910-796-9997
Farmer’s Supply – 2025 Oleander Drive – 910-763-4664
New Hanover County Arboretum – 6206 Oleander Drive -910-798-7660
Occasions….Just Write – 313 North Front Street, The Cotton Exchange – 910-343-9033
Pender Pines Garden Center – 20949 US Hwy 17, Hampstead – 910-270-2706
The Plant Place – 6114 Market Street – 910-791-9594
The Stone Garden – 5726 Market Street – 910-452-1619
Sweet Nectar’s Florist – 473 Olde Waterford Way, Leland – 910-371-2224
The Transplanted Garden – 502 S 16th Street – 910-763-7448
Wild Bird & Garden – 3501 Oleander Drive, Hanover Center – 910-343-6001