- This event has passed.
July 10 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Tuesday, repeating until December 31, 2018
Accessibility Tram Service Made possible through funding from the Catherine Kennedy Home Foundation, the Cape Fear Memorial Foundation and the Airlie Gardens Foundation
We are pleased to offer a 7-passenger accessibility tram service at Airlie.
- The tram service is volunteer based and does not run every day, please see our Tram Schedule which is kept at least two months in advance.
- We suggest calling prior to your visit to make sure trams are running as scheduled for your visit.
- Wheelchair check out is also available on a first come first serve basis.
- Trams can not be reserved and are operated on a first come- first serve basis.
- Trams run along a continuous path back and forth through the gardens during the scheduled time frame.
- Trams do not operate in high winds, heavy rain, or severe weather.
The tram will not run on a regularly scheduled basis during the Winter months of January and February due to colder weather conditions. For information about winter tram schedules, check the tram calendar for specific dates or please call the main office number at (910)798-7700