Friday, October 18th 2019, 6pm-10pm
Inviting friends and family to Airlie to enjoy an oyster feast along the banks of Bradley Creek is a tradition rooted in Airlie’s history. Beginning around 1905, extravagant oyster roasts were hosted on the property. Guests came from far and near to enjoy the warm southern climate and celebrate a local delicacy. This tradition was revived in 2000, and has become our most important annual fundraising event. Proceeds from this event support Airlie’s Environmental Education Programs*, which is fitting, since the oyster plays such a strong role in our coastal eco-system.
*Airlie’s Environmental Education Programs
Since 1999, Airlie Gardens has provided hands-on environmental education for thousands of schoolchildren. Programs range from plant adaptations to salt marsh ecology and have been recognized statewide for their rigor and student engagement. Other education programs such as bird hikes and butterfly releases increase our citizen’s knowledge of local natural resources and biodiversity.
Tickets have not yet gone on sale for the 2019 Oyster Roast. Member tickets will become available for reserve mid-July. Tickets predicted to go on-sale to the public starting in August. Thank you for another SOLD OUT year in 2018!
****2018 TICKET PRICE $100 tax inclusive***
- Appetizers • BBQ • Fried Chicken• & Fixings from Middle of the Island Catering
- Steamed Oysters from Elijah’s Restaurant
- Cash bar available- Ticket includes two drink tickets
- Advance Tickets Only
- Purchase tickets online!
Oyster RoastPURCHASE TICKETS
- Purchase tickets onsite in the Airlie Gift Shop: Sunday-Saturday 9am-4:30pm.
- Purchase tickets online!
- Live Entertainment by The Band of Oz
- Magnolia Members- 2 complimentary tickets
- Azalea Members- 4 complimentary tickets
- Three easy ways to reserve your Membership Oyster Roast Tickets
- Member tickets must be reserved in advance and do sell out!
Reserve a table- become a Table Patron! Are you interested in becoming a table patron at the Oyster Roast? A $1,000 donation allows admission to the event with a reserved table for up to 8 guests and an opportunity to have your name or business name listed in our event program. The proceeds from donations, sponsorships and ticket sales will benefit Airlie’s environmental education program.
If you are interested in learning more about these and other sponsorship opportunities,
contact Janine Powell at (910) 798-7703 / email@example.com
We are very grateful to our 2018 Oyster Roast Sponsors listed below.
- South State Bank
- Campbell Covington Orthodontics
- Hedrick Gardner Kincheloe & Garofalo LLP
- Landmark Sotheby’s International Realty
- Marine Warehouse Center
- Outdoor Creations Landscape & Design, Inc.
- Parker Construction Group
- Intracoastal Realty Corporation
- Wrightsville Dental
- Longley Supply Company
- Albert & Paula Corbett
- Deana Cook at Cook Periodontics & Dental Implants
- The Stanley Family
- Copley Investment Management
- The Gibbs Family
- Emily Jones- Burney & Jones PLLC
- Maus, Warwick, Matthews & Co
- Renaissance Dental Studio
- Flores & Foley, LLC
- Wortman Law
- Marion Schloemer, CFP- Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- The McBride Family
- CES Retirement Advisors, LLC
- Mark III Employee Benefits
- Clancy & Theys Construction Company