A New Hanover County tradition since 2005, guests from around the world have visited Airlie Gardens from Thanksgiving to Christmas to take in the sparkling sights and festive sounds of the season. Guests will experience a 0.5m stroll through the Gardens, on a self-guided walking tour while feasting their eyes on a spectacular array of lights and holiday displays. Also in attendance, Santa Claus himself, and a few local food and beverage vendors with coffee, hot chocolate, popcorn, cookies and more! To ensure your visit to Enchanted Airlie is enjoyable, please read our Enchanted Airlie Guidelines. Tickets often sell out in advance!
Times & Dates
- There are two run-times per evening, 5-7 pm and 7-9 pm.
- Enchanted Airlie will run the following nights
2017 dates TBD
- December: 2017 dates TBD
Ticket pricing and information:
- $27/Carload Ticket – Ticket includes onsite parking and admission for all passengers in your vehicle. All guests must arrive in the same vehicle(car, truck, SUV & Mini Vans ONLY).
- NO large passenger vans or buses with this option, groups coming in large vans, limos or buses, please contact Airlie Gardens for special reservations: 910-798-7700 / email@example.com
- AIRLIE MEMBERS: Click here for information on reserving your member tickets for Enchanted
Ticketing Issues or Questions:
- General ticketing questions or issues please CLICK HERE to fill out form or call 910-798-7717 to reach a representative or to leave a voicemail. Please allow 24 hours for a response.
- Exchange date & refund requests are not guaranteed and cannot be made after the ticket date has past.
- If you choose not to attend on your specified date and time, you will forfeit your ticket.
PLEASE NOTE: Enchanted Airlie is a walking experience. Tram service is NOT available during this event. The tour is wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs are available for check out on a first come first serve basis. All parking is onsite- no walk-ins or bicycles are permitted.