The 2015 Enchanted Airlie season is completely SOLD OUT! Thank you for all your support to make this event so successful!
A New Hanover County tradition since 2005, guests from around the world have visited Airlie Gardens from Thanksgiving to Christmas to take in the sparkling sights and festive sounds of the season. Guests will experience a 0.5m stroll through the Gardens, on a self-guided walking tour while feasting their eyes on a spectacular array of lights and holiday displays. Also in attendance, Santa Claus himself, and a few local food and beverage vendors with coffee, hot chocolate, popcorn, cookies and more! To ensure your visit to Enchanted Airlie is enjoyable, please read our Enchanted Airlie Guidelines. Tickets often sell out in advance!
Times & Dates:
- There are two run-times per evening, 5-7 pm and 7-9 pm.
- Enchanted Airlie will run the following nights
- November: 27th & 28th
- December: 4th-6th, 10th-13th, 16th-22nd
The 2015 Enchanted Airlie season is completely SOLD OUT! Thank you for all of your support to make this event so successful! Remember, if you have tickets, we are a rain or shine event!
- Carload Ticket (3+ persons and 1-vehicle) $27 – Includes every person in your vehicle. This is our most economical option. All guests must arrive in the same vehicle. NO large passenger vans or buses with this option, groups coming in large vans, limos or buses, please contact Airlie Gardens for special reservations. 910-798-7700 / email@example.com .
- Couples Pass (2 persons – 1 vehicle) $17 – Includes two people over the age of 4. Each person must be in the same vehicle.
- Single Admission (1 person-1 vehicle) $12 – Includes one person over the age of 4. Multiple single admissions, not recommended per vehicle. This option is for those coming alone, or coming alone with a child under 4. See other options if more than one person. Individual membership holders please contact the main office at 798-7700 for additional tickets.
PLEASE NOTE: Enchanted Airlie is a walking experience. Tram service is NOT available during this event. The tour is wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs are available for check out on a first come first serve basis.