Airlie Gardens has established a box office exclusively for members to reserve their Complimentary Enchanted Airlie Tickets. Tickets must be ordered at least 72 hours in advance of requested date. Tickets do sell out, and availability is limited! We cannot guarantee that you will receive the date and time requested.
Membership benefits include:
- Individual Members–
- Joined or Renewed prior to 7/1/17- 1 Single Pass (includes 1-person in 1-vehicle) (additional tickets for guests arriving in the same vehicle with individual members are $8 for everyone age 4 and over. To order these tickets you must contact the member service line 798-7708 with credit card info or order them on-site in advance)
- Joined or Renewed 7/1/17 or after- Enchanted Airlie is no longer a benefit for this membership level.
- Family Members– 1 Carload Pass (includes parking and admission for everyone in your vehicle)
- Dogwood Members- 1 Carload Pass (includes parking and admission for everyone in your vehicle)
- Rose Members– 1 Carload Pass (includes parking and admission for everyone in your vehicle)
- Camellia Members- 1 Carload Pass (includes parking and admission for everyone in your vehicle)
- Magnolia Members- 2 Carload Pass (includes parking and admission for everyone in your vehicle)
- Azalea Members– 2 Carload Passes (includes parking and admission for everyone in your vehicle)
Enchanted Airlie tickets are available on the following nights:
- November: 24th & 25th
- December: 1st & 2nd, 8th-10th, & 13th-22nd
Ticketing Issues or Questions:
- General ticketing questions or issues please CLICK HERE to fill out form or call 910-798-7717 to reach a representative or to leave a voicemail. Please allow 24 hours for a response.
- Exchange date & refund requests are not guaranteed and cannot be made after the ticket date has past.
- Member tickets exchange requests– CLICK HERE to fill out form or call 910-798-7717 to reach a representative or to leave a voicemail.
- If you choose not to attend on your specified date and time, you will forfeit your ticket.
Rain/Cancelation Policy – please read carefully
Enchanted Airlie is a rain or shine event; we will, however, cancel if WE deem the weather too severe. Airlie Gardens reserves the right to cancel an event; we will make the decision on the day of the event by 4:00pm. If we have not cancelled our event, and YOU choose not to attend on your designated date and time, you will forfeit your ticket. Cancellation information will be posted on our website, and our Facebook and Twitter pages. For further event information, please contact our general office number 910-798-7700 or website.
Please read the following guidelines carefully to ensure your visit to Enchanted Airlie is enjoyable.
- Enchanted Airlie is an outdoor walking experience. You’ll traverse mixed paths of mulch, gravel, grass, earth, and paved materials. The display will go on rain or cold, so please dress appropriately.
- Any person age 4 and over is included in the price of admission.
- Tickets must be reserved in advance; no tickets are available at the gate.
- Tickets are only valid for the date and time indicated on the ticket.
- To ensure parking is available for all guests, please adhere to your ticket date and time.
- 5pm-7pm ticket holders may arrive no earlier than 5:00 & must exit by 7pm
- 7pm-9pm ticket holders may arrive no earlier than 7:00 & must exit by 9pm
- Guests must leave by the ending time on their ticket. Any guests staying past the time indicated on their tickets may be subject to an additional ticketing fee.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed in the garden or in your vehicle.