Airlie’s 2017 Summer Concert Series begins May 19th and runs every 1st and 3rd Friday through September 15th. Concerts are from 6pm-8pm each scheduled evening, and are open to the general public.
- Seating for concerts is open-lawn, and all outdoors: lawn chairs, small picnic sized tables, blankets, coolers, food & alcoholic beverages are all permitted. (NO tents, staked umbrellas, sporting equipment, balloons, smoking or pets) Please do not dump ice on lawns.
- Tickets may be purchased online or onsite in the Gift Shop(9am-4pm). General admission tickets must be purchased in advance, and will sell out.
- Parking- All General Admission and Member parking is offsite: 230 Government Center Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403 . A free shuttle service will run continuously throughout the evening from the offsite Parking Lot to the Gardens (first shuttle starts at 5pm and will run continuously all evening). Onsite parking is by permit only. Uber, Lyft & Taxi drop-off and pick up is permitted, please have the driver show identification if vehicle is not marked. You may not be dropped off by a personal vehicle.
- Food & Beverage- Front Street Brewery & Noni Baca Winery will be on-site selling food & beverage items, See Full Menu Here! Credit Cards accepted. Outside food & alcoholic beverages are all permitted.
- Rain/Storm Policy: In the case of forecasted rain, Airlie Gardens will not make a decision to cancel until after 4pm. We will post any cancellations on the website and Facebook page as soon as a decision is made.
Airlie Members- Free (Membership card vouches as admission, must purchase tickets for additional guests)
- Individual Members- Admission for one Adult
- Family, Dogwood, Rose, Magnolia & Azalea Members- Admission for 2 Adults & any children under 18 years.
Tickets: There are several ways to purchase tickets.
- Purchase tickets Online
- Come by the Gift Shop any day from 9-4pm and buy your tickets.
- Join Airlie! All concerts are free to members! Click here for information about membership!
NEW!! OFFSITE PARKING LOCATION HAS CHANGED:
All general admission parking is offsite. A free shuttle service will run continuously throughout the evening from the Parking Lot to the Gardens (first shuttle starts running at 5pm). Offsite parking will now be located at:
The New Hanover County Government Center
(West Entrance facing College Road)
230 Government Center Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403
**Please be courteous of our neighbors! We do not promote or encourage parking on Airlie Road, in adjacent neighborhoods or at the St. Andrews Church Parking Lot. Towing may be enforced at these locations.
2017 Concert Schedule
|May 19th 2017||Bibis Ellison||Indie/Pop/Soul|
|June 2nd 2017||Bad Disguise||Classic Rock|
|June 16th 2017||Jack Jack 180||Pop/Rock/Alternative|
|July 7th 2017||The Wilmington Big Band||Patriotic/Big Band|
|July 21st 2017||L Shape Lot||Americana|
|August 4th 2017||Signal Fire||Reggae|
|August 18th 2017||The Midatlantic Band||New Grass/Folk/Americana|
|Sept. 1st 2017||Boba Funk||Funk/R&B|
|Sept. 15th 2017||Jim Quick & Coastline||Beach Music|