No, members will only receive one card with any membership.
If you have named two adults on your membership, the card should include both names. If one of the named members would like to visit and does not have the card with them, they should provide a photo ID upon visiting so ticket staff can look them up on our roster.
Magnolia and Azalea members:
Your membership includes a one-time use photography-fee-waiver (valued at $200). To request use of this waiver, please contact our wedding and events coordinator to reserve a time slot. Due to multiple special events these sessions must be scheduled in advance of your arrival.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (office hours Tues-Sat. 9am-5pm)
YES! Your online membership receipt can be used to redeem your benefits until your permanent card arrives in the mail. You may use this receipt to:
- Tour the the gardens during our regular business hours
- Admission to the Airlie Concert series
One of the most popular benefits at the Camellia membership level is access to onsite parking for our Summer Concert Series. With a limited amount of parking spaces at the Garden and in order to guarantee everyone access to this benefit we have had to cap the amount of membership spaces at the Camellia level. To be added to the Camellia level wait list please complete form below.
- Individual memberships is $40
- Family membership is $75
- Camellia membership is $275-WAITING LIST
- Magnolia membership is $525
- Azalea membership is $1,000
All memberships are tax inclusive.
Click here for a link to the membership page.
Yes it does! Simply use your membership card as your admission to the concerts for the included number of people. At least one person using the card must be a named member. Memberships are not transferrable.
Individual: Includes one adult only
Family, Camellia, Magnolia & Azalea: Includes 2 adults and accompanying children under 18yr
Three easy options to reserve your Enchanted Airlie Tickets!
- QUICK & EASY Online Form: CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE FORM!
- Email Us*: email@example.com
- Phone Message*: (910)798-7708
*For EMAIL & PHONE reservations, please be sure to include all of the following information:
- Full Name & Membership Level
- Address, Phone number & Email
- Date and Time you wish to attend (See date/time options below)
- Preferred Delivery Method (email or pick-up)
Reminder: Tickets will sell out and availability is limited!
- Email: Ticket can be emailed to you for you to print at home or show on your mobile device. You should receive your tickets within 3-business days of ordering. Tickets must be ordered at least 72 hours in advance of requested date.
- Pick up: Stop by the Airlie Ticket Desk between the hours of 9am-4pm to pick up your printed tickets on site.
- Please note: we will not mail tickets to your home. Tickets MUST be picked up prior to your event, there is no will-call and they are not available at the gate.
Enchanted Airlie is included in membership benefits for all levels except Individual. Enchanted Airlie carload tickets must be reserved in advance and will sell out. Reservations are typically available starting around the 2nd week in October.
Family & Camellia = 1 Carload ticket
Magnolia & Azalea = 2 Carload tickets
No, your membership will expire on the last day of the month that you joined!
No, memberships are not transferable. We do random ID checks.
All members must sign in at the Ticket desk. This is very important because it helps us track visitation more accurately and we need to count you every time you visit! Also, when you check in, you get a sticker to wear, so staff in the Gardens know you are all set.
Absolutely! Giving the gift of membership is a great present for friends and family. Please stop by the Gift Shop to buy one!