Airlie Gardens is committed to being an outstanding historic public garden with cultural and environmental programs developed to serve residents and visitors of New Hanover County. Airlie offers more than a showcase of horticulture and history. Located on Bradley Creek, a tidal saltwater creek, the Gardens are a remarkable resource for understanding the ecology of Southeastern North Carolina. Each year we welcome 4,000+ students to the garden to share our connection to the environment, protecting it for future generations. Experience the union of history, horticulture, and ecology at Airlie Gardens.
We are very grateful to our 2019 Major Sponsors listed below. Our sponsors play a vital role in supporting programs and events in the Gardens. They support day to day operations, environmental education programming and enable us to put on our Signature Events: Summer Concert Series, annual Oyster Roast, and our amazing holiday lightshow: Enchanted Airlie.
- South State Bank
- Campbell Covington Orthodontics
- GriffinEstep Benefit Group Inc.
- Hedrick Gardner Kincheloe & Garofalo LLP
- Intracoastal Realty Corporation
- Marine Warehouse Center
- Outdoor Creations Landscape & Design, Inc.
- Wrightsville Dental
- Longley Supply Company
Make a Difference……and have fun doing it!
Sponsoring Airlie Gardens provides the unique opportunity to connect with the residents and visitors of New Hanover County. Each of our Signature Events enables your business to reach a different key audience and provides a fun, entertaining way for you to “WOW” clients, vendors, and employees.
We’ll Find the Right Fit
Feel good about supporting a local treasure while getting maximum value for your sponsorship dollars. Our package is designed to allow for customization to meet your goals and marketing plan. Sponsoring events or special projects at Airlie is a great way to market your company and reach a great audience!
Sponsors can receive a host of valuable benefits for their customers and employees-
- Complimentary memberships
- Garden passes
- Tickets to our major events: Summer Concert Series, Oyster Roast & Enchanted Airlie
- Custom packages to meet your needs!
Sponsors also receive extensive marketing exposure-
- More than 120,00 guests visit Airlie each year
- Billboard on heavily traveled corner of Oleander Drive & Airlie Road
- Social Media exposure- Over 15,000 followers on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Website & Email exposure- Airlie’s website receives over 40,000 monthly views & has more than 20,000 email subscribers.
Whether your interest is in events, environmental education, history, or ecology- we have a sponsorship package for you!
2019 Art Exhibit Sponsorship
For the seventh year in a row Airlie Gardens, in Wilmington, N.C., is excited to host their yearly art exhibit, Heart of the Gardens, July-October 2019! Airlie Gardens invites artists or teams of artists to decorate, paint, and otherwise adorn one of the 10 oversized fiberglass Giant Heart models. These Garden Hearts will be placed throughout the grounds for guests to enjoy as part of their garden experience. Our hope for this outdoor exhibit is it will be a collection that appeals to all. An artist’s design will be selected based on creativity, craftsmanship, use of materials, the ability to appeal to all age groups, and outdoor sustainability.
Benefits of Sponsoring
• A showcase for the sponsor’s business.
• Optimum exposure through increased pedestrian traffic within Airlie Gardens, over 30,000 visitors between the months of July-October!
• Media attention throughout Wilmington & Eastern North Carolina
• A means to give back to the community, Airlie Gardens Foundation is a 501(C)(3) Non-Profit Organization.