Airlie Gardens provides a unique backdrop for photography and in order to maintain the beauty of the gardens and its services, fundraising is an essential part of the financial future of the Airlie Gardens Foundation. A fee applies to any *”portrait ‘style'” or commercial photography(amateur or professional).
- Portrait Style photography refers to but is not limited to: bridal, family, engagement, or individual portrait photos; as well as, the use of photography props, formal or event-specific attire, a change of clothing, subjects or models (professional or amateur), a pre-arranged photographer (professional or amateur), or other similar situations, as determined by staff.
- Cell phone, nature photography, and casual picture taking are permitted on the grounds.
- Please see our photography policy below for more information. To ensure availability for your portrait session please call or email to schedule at 910-798-7705 / email@example.com .
To schedule a portrait session, please click here
Airlie Gardens Photography Policy
Picnicking & Special Events
We do allow simple picnicking in the gardens with the standard admission fee. Since our garden is often the site of many weddings and educational events, and is very popular for weekend visitation, many garden locations may be very busy or unavailable for picnicking on weekends. If you are planning a weekend picnic, please call ahead of your visit to confirm grounds availability, availability is not guaranteed.
Please observe the following guidelines when planning to picnic at the garden:
- Picnic tables are available throughout the garden on a first-come, first- serve basis; otherwise, blanket picnics only.
- We DO NOT allow personal tables, chairs, tents or outside catering for picnics.
- A reservation and rental fee is required for pre-arranged gatherings or celebrations such as birthday parities, religious ceremonies wedding/baby showers etc.
Special Event Reservations
- Formal or informal pre-arranged gatherings or celebrations in the gardens such as birthday parties, religious ceremonies, wedding/baby showers, business luncheons etc., require a prepaid event fee and must be reserved. For event rental fees and information click here!
- If prior arrangements are not made for such gatherings as described above, Airlie Gardens reserves the right to require that you exit the garden.
- Special event reservations can be made by calling 910-798-7705 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .