The Rental Fees/Policy:
- $500 Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday ceremony only. Two hour time block including: 11am-1pm, 12pm-2pm, & 1pm-3pm. No later. Up to 300 guests
- $1,000 Friday ceremony only. Two hour time block including: 11am-1pm, 12pm-2pm, or 1pm-3pm. No later. Up to 300 guests
- $3,000 Saturday for a ceremony or reception. 3 hour time block between: 11am-10pm. Up to 300 guests
- $4,000 Saturday for a ceremony & reception or event. 4 hour time block between: 11am-10pm. Up to 300 guests
- $5,000 Saturday for a ceremony & reception or event. 5 hour time block between: 11am-10pm. Up to 300 guests
Additional Fees and Information:
- $1000 refundable damage deposit. This is returned unless there are significant damage or rules violations. This is required for both ceremonies and receptions
- $300 non-refundable site fee to include Sheriff’s deputies (must be present for security purposes). This is required for both ceremonies and receptions
- Events may be scheduled though Airlie Gardens Administrative Office no more than 18 months, nor less than two weeks in advance.
- We do not provide seating or tents. In case of inclement weather it is your choice to have a tent on reserve, in which case tents can only be erected on the Bradley Creek Lawn (due to flood potential).
- Your site is available to you only during the time period of your permit(s). Dressing facilities are not available.
- Arbors, tents, or other props are not permitted without prior approval
- The wedding party/planner must remove everything brought into the Garden no later than one hour following the ceremony or reception end time, and is responsible for clean-up which will leave the venue in pre-event condition.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the entire site.
- No pets or other animals are allowed.
- Nothing may be placed on any tree, planting bed, plant, or structure in the Garden.
- No plants may be removed or added to our planting/landscape beds. A stereo, a keyboard, or small ensembles such as a string quartet may be used to provide music at the ceremony. A microphone also may be used. You will be expected to keep the volume down in consideration of other Garden visitors.