Special Event Rental Fees:
Airlie’s rental fees apply for all organized events including, but not limited to: weddings & receptions, birthday parties, wedding & baby showers, religious ceremonies, family reunions and corporate events.
- $500 – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday Ceremony (2-hour block)
- 11:00am-1:00pm, 12:00pm-2:00pm, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- $3,000 – Saturday Ceremony and/or Reception (3-hour block)
- Any 3 hours between 11am-10pm
- $4,000 – Saturday Ceremony & Reception (4-hour block)
- Any 4 hours between 11am-10pm
- $5,000 – Saturday Ceremony & Reception (5-hour block)
- Any 5 hours between 11am-10pm
- $1,000 refundable damage deposit. This is returned unless there are significant damage or rules violations. This is required for all weddings and events.
- $300 non-refundable security fee to include Sheriff’s deputies (must be present for security purposes). This is required for all weddings and events.
- Airlie Gardens can accommodate up to 300 guests.
- All events must be scheduled though Airlie Gardens. We begin booking no more than 18 months out and no less than two weeks in advance.
- We do not provide seating, tents or decorations. In case of inclement weather, it is your choice to have a tent on reserve. These tents on reserve can only be erected on Bradley Creek Lawn (due to flood potential).
- Your site is available to you only during the time period of your contract. Dressing facilities are not available.
- Arbors, tents, or other props are not permitted without prior approval and must be free-standing.
- The wedding party/planner must remove everything brought into the Garden no later than one hour following the event end time, and is responsible for clean-up which will leave the venue in pre-event condition.
- No smoking is allowed in the gardens.
- No pets or other animals are allowed.
- Nothing may be placed on any tree, planting bed, plant, or structure in the Garden.
- No plants may be removed or added to our existing plant & landscape beds.