Every gift makes a difference at Airlie Gardens. Make a donation of cash, property, stocks and bonds, or real property. Give a gift In Memory of or In Honor of someone special. Make a lasting legacy at Airlie Gardens by including us in your will and estate plans.
Look at how your dollars can make a real impact at Airlie!
- Pembroke Jones Society- become a top supporter and help Airlie Gardens all year long!
- Minnie Evans Bottle Chapel- your gift will help to maintain this magnificent structure and the surrounding art and plantings at Airlie.
- Tree Canopy-donations help us continue to replenish trees lost during Hurricane Florence. Each minimum donation helps plant a 3-4 inch caliper tree.
- Pollinator Projects- helps us help our pollinators! Your gift will fund our milkweed program, greenhouse, butterfly house, and pollinator garden.
- Camellia Restoration- a minimum donation helps us plant a camellia to keep our collection vibrant for generations to come!
- Plant an Azalea- your gift will help us plant an azalea in a New Hanover County Park!
- Where the need is most- unrestricted gifts that enable us to fund projects and plantings!
Airlie Gardens is a 501(c)3 non-profit and gifts are tax deductible. Please check with your tax advisor for additional information on deductibility. To make a gift of stocks, bonds, or real property please contact Janine Powell at 910.798.7703 or firstname.lastname@example.org