No, members will only receive one card with any membership.
If you have named two adults on your membership, the card should include both names. If one of the named members would like to visit and does not have the card with them, they should provide a photo ID upon visiting so ticket staff can look them up on our roster.
Magnolia and Azalea members:
Your membership includes a one-time use photography-fee-waiver (valued at $200). To request use of this waiver, please contact our wedding and events coordinator to reserve a time slot. Due to multiple special events these sessions must be scheduled in advance of your arrival.
YES! Your online membership receipt can be used to redeem your benefits until your permanent card arrives in the mail. You may use this receipt to:
- Tour the the gardens during our regular business hours
- Admission to the Airlie Concert series
One of the most popular benefits at the Camellia membership level is access to onsite parking for our Summer Concert Series. With a limited amount of parking spaces at the Garden and in order to guarantee everyone access to this benefit we have had to cap the amount of membership spaces at the Camellia level. To be added to the Camellia level wait list please complete form below.
- Individual memberships is $40
- Family membership is $75
- Camellia membership is $275-WAITING LIST
- Magnolia membership is $525
- Azalea membership is $1,000
All memberships are tax inclusive.
Click here for a link to the membership page.
Yes it does! Simply use your membership card as your admission to the concerts for the included number of people. At least one person using the card must be a named member. Memberships are not transferrable.
Individual: Includes one adult only
Family, Camellia, Magnolia & Azalea: Includes 2 adults and accompanying children under 18yr
A box office has been created exclusively for members to request their Enchanted Airlie Tickets included in their membership benefits.
- If you have not created an online account yet with Airlie Gardens please do so HERE .
- After registering SIGN IN to the site and reserve your tickets HERE.
- Select your date and time and add it to your cart and check out.
- After submitting your request your event ticket will be processed by an Airlie staff and arrive to your email through ETIX (our ticket provider) within 3 business days.
- Print your ticket or save to your mobile device to show at admission.
- If you do not receive your ticket from ETIX please contact us directly to confirm your submission was received. Until you receive your ticket from ETIX your request has not been finalized.
On Site Requests You can also stop by the Airlie Gift Shop between the hours of 9am-4pm to request your tickets.
Member Benefits- Tickets must reserved in advance and do sell out
Individual- Not included in member benefits
Family- One Carload Ticket
Camellia- One Carload Ticket
Magnolia- Two Carload Tickets
Azalea- Two Carload Tickets
Please note: we will not mail tickets to your home. Tickets MUST be picked up prior to your event, there is no will-call and they are not available at the gate.
Enchanted Airlie is included in membership benefits for all levels except Individual. Enchanted Airlie carload tickets must be reserved in advance and will sell out. Reservations are typically available starting around the first week in October.
Family & Camellia = 1 Carload ticket
Magnolia & Azalea = 2 Carload tickets
No, your membership will expire on the last day of the month that you joined!
No, memberships are not transferable. We do random ID checks.
All members must sign in at the Ticket desk. This is very important because it helps us track visitation more accurately and we need to count you every time you visit! Also, when you check in, you get a sticker to wear, so staff in the Gardens know you are all set.
Absolutely! Giving the gift of membership is a great present for friends and family. Please stop by the Gift Shop to buy one!