Open Daily: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Ticket sales end at 4:30 each day. We ask that all guests exit by 5:00 pm.
General Admission Ticket Prices: Tax Inclusive
Admission prices includes access to the grounds all day. Airlie Gardens is primarily a self-guided, walking tour experience. The entire walking tour is 0.9 miles, and our unimproved nature trail adds an additional 0.3 miles. It takes most visitors an hour to an hour and a half to enjoy a leisurely walk through the gardens.
- Adults 13 & Over$9
- New Hanover County Residents (proof of ID required)$5
- Military (proof of ID required)$5
- Children 4-12$3
- Under 4FREE
To receive discounted rates for Military and New Hanover County residents tickets must be purchased on-site with valid ID. These passes are not valid for special events including but not limited to: Enchanted Airlie, Concert Series, Family Fun Night.
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Pets are not allowed in Airlie Gardens, nor can they be left in a vehicle. Service animals are welcome.
**Special Event Hours & Closings
- Winter Hours: January & February CLOSED MONDAYS
- The Gardens will be CLOSED to the public:
- Thanksgiving DayNovember 28th 2019
- Christmas EveDecember 24th 2019
- Christmas DayDecember 25th 2019
- New Years DayJanuary 1, 2020
- Private EventApril 3rd, 2020
- The Gardens will close early at 4 pm (last ticket sold at 3:30) during the following Special Events:
- Summer Concert SeriesThe 1st & 3rd Friday: May 17th – September2oth.
- Oyster Roast 2019Friday, October 18th 2019
- Enchanted Airlie 2019November 29th-30th & December 6th-22nd