HOURS OF OPERATION:
Regular Season Hours (March 1st-December 31st) Open 7-days a week 9am-5pm. Ticket sales end at 4:30 each day. We ask that all guests exit by 5:00 pm. It takes most guests at least an hour to 1.5 hours to tour the garden. *
Winter Hours(January 2nd-February 28 2017) Tuesday-Sunday 9am-5pm
(Closed Mondays) Ticket sales end at 4:30 each day. We ask that all guests exit by 5:00 pm.
*May-September 1st & 3rd Fridays– The Garden will close at 4 pm(last ticket sold at 3:30 pm) for our Summer Concert Series.
- $5-New Hanover County Residents (proof of ID required at purchase)
- $5- Military (proof of ID required at purchase)
- $3- Children (4-12 years)
- Children under 4 are free!
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Click here to purchase general admission tickets to the garden. Only adult and children tickets are available online. Tickets for Military and New Hanover County resident rates must be purchased on-site. These passes are not valid for Enchanted Airlie. Please note that all admission prices include tax.
CLOSINGS AND SPECIAL EVENT HOURS
The Gardens will be CLOSED to the public:
- April 7th 2017
- November 23rd 2017
- December 24th & 25th 2017
- January 1, 2017.
The Gardens will close to the public at 4pm during the following Special Events:
- Summer Concert Series 2017 – Every 1st and 3rd Friday May through September.
- Oyster Roast 2017 – Friday October 20th 2017
- Enchanted Airlie 2017– To be announced
- Please click here for a full list of Special Event Hours and Closings