HOURS OF OPERATION:
Regular Season Hours (March 21st-December 31st) Open 7-days a week 9am-5pm. Ticket sales end at 4:30 each day. We ask that all guests exit by 5:00 pm. It takes most guests at least an hour to 1.5 hours to tour the garden.*
Winter Hours(January-March 14th) Tuesday-Sunday 9am-5pm
(Closed Mondays) Ticket sales end at 4:30 each day. We ask that all guests exit by 5:00 pm.
*May-September 1st & 3rd Fridays- The Garden will close at 4 pm(last ticket sold at 3:30 pm) for our Summer Concert Series.
- $5-New Hanover County Residents (proof of ID required at purchase)
- $5- Military (proof of ID required at purchase)
- $3- Children (4-12 years)
- Children under 4 are free!
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Click here to purchase general admission tickets to the garden. Only adult and children tickets are available online. Tickets for Military and New Hanover County resident rates must be purchased on-site. These passes are not valid for Enchanted Airlie. Please note that all admission prices include tax.
CLOSINGS AND SPECIAL EVENT HOURS
The Gardens will be CLOSED to the public: April 8th, November 24th, & December 24th & 25th.
The Gardens will close to the public at 4pm during the following Special Events:
- Summer Concert Series 2016 – Every 1st and 3rd Friday May through September.
- Oyster Roast 2016 – Friday October 21st, 2016
- Enchanted Airlie 2016– November 25th-December 22nd every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday during our holiday light show. Also Dec. 19th-22nd.
Please click here for a full list of Special Event Hours and Closings