Airlie’s 2018 Summer Concert Series begins May 18th and runs every 1st and 3rd Friday through September 21st. Concerts are from 6pm-8pm each scheduled evening, and are open to the general public. 2018 SCHEDULE WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN APRIL.
- Seating for concerts is open-lawn, and all outdoors lawn chairs are permitted.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance! There are several ways to purchase tickets.
- All General Admission and Member parking is offsite: 230 Government Center Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403 . A free shuttle service will run continuously throughout the evening from the offsite Parking Lot to the Gardens (first shuttle starts at 5pm and will run continuously all evening).
- On-site parking is by permit only.
- On-site drop off Policy- Uber, Lyft & Taxi drop-off and pick up is permitted, please have the driver show identification if vehicle is not marked. You may not be dropped off by a personal vehicle.
- Food & Beverage- Front Street Brewery & Noni Baca Winery will be on-site selling food & beverage items, See Full Menu Here! Credit Cards accepted.
- Rain/Storm Policy: In the case of forecasted rain, Airlie Gardens will not make a decision to cancel until after 4pm. We will post any cancellations on the website and Facebook page as soon as a decision is made.
- What can I bring to a concert:
- Outside food and beverages are permitted
- lawn chairs
- small picnic sized tables
- Not Allowed
- Staked Umbrellas
- Sporting Equipment
- Smoking of any kind, including vaporizing devices
Airlie Members- Free (Membership card vouches as admission, must purchase tickets for additional guests)
- Individual Members- Admission for one Adult
- Family, Dogwood, Rose, Magnolia & Azalea Members- Admission for 2 Adults & any children under 18 years.
NEW!! OFFSITE PARKING LOCATION HAS CHANGED:
All general admission parking is offsite. A free shuttle service will run continuously throughout the evening from the Parking Lot to the Gardens (first shuttle starts running at 5pm). Offsite parking will now be located at:
The New Hanover County Government Center
(West Entrance facing College Road)
230 Government Center Drive, Wilmington, NC 28403
**Please be courteous of our neighbors! We do not promote or encourage parking on Airlie Road, in adjacent neighborhoods or at the St. Andrews Church Parking Lot. Towing may be enforced at these locations.
2018 Concert Schedule will be announced in April